Indy Area Shopping Guide
Here are links to some of the areas top shopping centers & cultural districts
- Circle Centre Mall - Located right in the heart of downtown Indianapolis with skywalk connections to a lot of the major hotels and the convention center. Click Here For More Info
- Fashion Mall - Located on Indy's north side the Fashion Mall is known for its high end retailers. Click here for more info.
- Castleton Square Mall - Located on Indy's northeast side Castleton Square is the largest mall in the state! Click here for more info.
- Mass Ave - This vibrant cultural district just north of downtown Indy contains some of the cities most unique independent boutiques and local shops including the nation's oldest shoe store. Click here for more info.
- Fountain Square - Located just east of downtown, Fountain Square is another one of Indy's popular cultural districts. If you are looking for antique shops, music stores, or art galleries this is the place for you! Click here for more info
- Broad Ripple Village - Most commonly known as one of Indy's nightlife hot spots, Broad Ripple, on Indy's near north side during the day is home to many local shops and eateries. Click here for more info.
- Clay Terrace - This outdoor mall in Carmel offers a unique shopping experience for people looking for all the major mall retailers in a quaint, outdoor, small city-like setting. Click here for more info
- Carmel Arts & Design District - If art galleries, showrooms, and boutique clothiers are your thing then the Arts & Design District in downtown Carmel is a must. Click here for more info.
- Hamilton Town Center - If you are in the Fishers/Noblesville area and looking for a unique outdoor shopping experience. This outdoor shopping center is home to Cabelas, a movie theater, & many great retail shops. Click here for more info
- The Shops at Perry Crossing - Looking for a popular outdoor retail mall on the southwest side? The Shops at Perry Crossing contains a movie theater, restaurants, and a variety of retail shops. Click here for more info.
- Edinburgh Premium Outlets - Do you like outlet malls? Probably the largest and most popular in Central Indiana is the Edinburgh Premium Outlets located just south of Indianapolis. Click here for more info.